Within the Mitteldeutscher Verkehrsverbund (MDV) and Marego transport networks, the respective network fares apply. In the Marego and MDV (except MDV Nord) you can use all suburban trains, local trains, buses and trams in the selected fare zones with a single ticket and change easily between the individual means of transport. Sachsen-Anhalt-Ticket, Sachsen-Ticket and Thüringen-Ticket are also valid.
Outside of the transportation networks, in national rail transportation, and for cross-network travel, the fares of the respective transportation companies will generally apply.
Bicycles can be carried free of charge on local trains in Saxony-Anhalt, Thuringia and in the area of the MDV network, as well as on buses in the state network marked with the Mein-Takt <O> sign. This also applies to the first stop in neighboring states. Outside of Saxony-Anhalt, as well as in city and regional traffic, separate fares apply. Information can be obtained from the respective transport companies. Please note that the capacity of the vehicles is limited.
Low-cost deals allow you to travel through Saxony-Anhalt for less. We give you an overview:
Valid for one day in Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony and Thuringia
- On local trains (RE, RB, S-Bahn),
- On trams and buses of the transport associations: Marego, MDV (except MDV Nord), VMS, VMT, VVO, VVV, ZVON,
- On the buses of the Saxony-Anhalt state network marked with <O> Mein Takt (List of lines of the state network),
Available for 1 to 5 people (price depends on number of people)
- Valid for one person on all local trains in Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony and Thuringia for travel up to 120 kilometers.
- On certain routes outside central Germany, e.g. to Berlin and Braunschweig
- For distances over 121 fare kilometers, the Regio120plus ticket is available.
- Valid for one day on all local trains throughout Germany
- Also valid on buses of the Saxony-Anhalt state network marked with <O> Mein Takt
- Available for 1 to 5 persons
(price depends on number of people)
With the Schülerferienticket, school students can use trains, buses and trams throughout Saxony-Anhalt and the entire MDV area during their summer vacation.
The WiSelCard is a special offer for tourists and is valid all day on weekends and public holidays for rail and bus routes between the Wipper valley and the Selke valley.