Within the MDV and marego transport associations, the respective association tariffs apply. In the marego and Mitteldeutschen Verkehrsverbund (except MDV Nord), you can use all suburban trains, local trains, buses and trams in the selected tariff zones with a single ticket and change flexibly between the individual means of transport. Sachsen-Anhalt-Ticket, Sachsen-Ticket and Thüringen-Ticket are also valid here.
BahnCard holders can buy tickets at a reduced rate on the lines of the Bahn-Bus-Landesnetz<O> Mein Takt. On rail services, these tickets are only valid on train connections. On the bus, the discounted tickets are only valid on the respective bus line of the state network.
- Valid for one day for all regional trains in Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony and Thuringia,
- Valid on regional trains in Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony and Thuringia, services operated by the marego and MDV (Altgebiet) associations and on <O> Mein Takt buses that serve the regional network
- Linienverzeichnis des Bahn-Bus-Landesnetzes Sachsen-Anhalt
- Valid for up to 5 people
(price depends on number of passengers)
- Valid for either a single or return journey for one person on the same day for distances of up to 50 tariff kilometres on regional trains in Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia
- available as a single trip or as a return trip on the same day
- Use Hopper-Ticket calculator to find out which routes and connections you can use with the Hopper-Ticket!
- Valid for one person for train journeys of up to 120 tariff kilometres on all regional trains in Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony and Thuringia (except ZVON trains)
- Valid on certain routes outside central Germany, e.g. to Berlin and Braunschweig
- The Regio120plus-Ticket can be used for journeys of over 121 tariff kilometres
The HarzTourCard is a special offer for tourists in the Harz district and offers single travellers and families three days of travelling pleasure by train and bus.
The WiSelCard is a special offer for tourists and is valid all day on weekends and public holidays for rail and bus routes between the Wipper valley and the Selke valley.