- Hourly and direct: The PlusBus 820 runs Monday through Friday at an attractive hourly frequency. Thanks to the new direct route, you can now also travel much faster and save valuable time! On weekends, line 820 runs every two hours.
- Make the most of your time: While others concentrate on driving, you use your time to read a book or deal with your first mails.
- Short transfer time: Both at Naumburg station and in Zeitz, the timetables are optimally coordinated so that you can easily reach your trains to Leipzig and Halle.
- Connection to the region: At the new bus hub at the Kaufland distribution center, you can connect to bus lines 797, 798 and 822 in the direction of Droyßig, Weißenfels, Teuchern and Hohenmölsen every other trip.
With this sign you drive well
Saxony-Anhalt ensures strong local transport! With the regional Bahn-Bus-Landesnetz, you can get to all parts of the state every day from early morning to late at night. The state network includes all regional trains and suburban trains as well as selected bus lines. If there is enough space, you can take your bicycle with you free of charge. You can recognize the Bahn-Bus-Landesnetz by the sign <O> Mein Takt.
What is the PlusBus?
The PlusBus is the premium product in regional bus transport in Central Germany and Brandenburg. At hourly intervals Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. and with trips on weekends, passengers can connect with S-Bahn or regional trains. More and more lines in the state's Bahn-Bus-Landesnetz also meet PlusBus quality standards - at all times and completely independently of school and vacation times.
The PlusBus 820 runs every hour from Monday to Friday between Zeitz and Naumburg. On the new direct route via the B 180, it takes less than an hour between the two city centers. On weekends, the line runs every two hours.
At the newly built Kaufland, Verteilzentrum transfer stop, the routes of bus lines 797, 798 and 822 cross with PlusBus line 820, providing connections to Droyßig, Weißenfels, Teuchern and Hohenmölsen.
You can buy your ticket comfortably via MOOVME.
Of course, there is also the possibility to buy tickets from the bus driver.
- Sachsen-Anhalt ticket: is recognized on line 820 and sold at the bus driver. Sachsen-Ticket and Thüringen-Ticket are only recognized, but not sold on board.
- BahnCard: holders of a valid BahnCard 25, 50 or 100 receive a one-way ticket at a reduced rate (child) when presenting it on bus line 820.
- Comfortable low-floor buses: Space for baby carriages, wheelchairs or bicycles.
- Free bicycle transport: You can take your bicycle with you free of charge (capacity limited).
With the handy bus timetable you always have all important details about line 820 in view. The timetable contains all stops and the corresponding departure times. In addition, there is an overview map, fare tips and information on connection options.
Here you can easily download the bus timetable for line 820.