- 2 x per hour to Magdeburg: PlusBus lines 602 and 603 each run every hour Monday through Friday. Both lines together take you to Magdeburg and back again twice an hour.
- It doesn't get any faster: PlusBus 602 runs from Schleibnitz via Magdeburger Ring to the main train station without stopping. It takes just 23 minutes to get from Wanzleben to Magdeburg!
- Mobile in the Börde: The PlusBus 603 connects the neighborhood every hour. It runs from Oschersleben via Klein Wanzleben, Wanzleben, Domersleben, Hohendodeleben and the Magdeburg districts of Ottersleben and Sudenburg to the main train station.
- Also mobile on weekends: On Saturdays and Sundays, PlusBus lines 602 and 603 run every two hours and complement each other to provide a total service every hour.
- Hourly to Magdeburg: PlusBus line 602 runs every hour Monday through Friday - even during the vacations!
- It doesn't get any faster: The PlusBus 602 travels from Schleibnitz via Magdeburger Ring to the main train station without stopping. It takes just 40 minutes to get from Seehausen to Magdeburg!
- Also mobile on weekends: On Saturdays and Sundays, PlusBus line 602 runs every two hours.
- Connection in Magdeburg to the S-Bahn and regional trains as well as long-distance trains
With this sign you drive well
Saxony-Anhalt ensures strong local transport! With the regional Bahn-Bus-Landesnetz, you can get to all parts of the state every day from early morning to late at night. The state network includes all regional trains and suburban trains as well as selected bus lines. If there is enough space, you can take your bicycle with you free of charge. You can recognize the Bahn-Bus-Landesnetz by the sign <O> Mein Takt.
What is the PlusBus?
The PlusBus is the premium product in regional bus transport in Central Germany and Brandenburg. At hourly intervals Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. and with trips on weekends, passengers can connect with S-Bahn or regional trains. More and more lines in the state's Bahn-Bus-Landesnetz also meet PlusBus quality standards - at all times and completely independently of school and vacation times.
- from the bus driver
- in sales offices and agencies of the Magdeburger Verkehrsbetriebe (MVB)
- in sales offices and agencies of Deutsche Bahn (DB), in DB travel centers
- at the ticket machines at bus stops and train stations
- via the apps Easy.Go and DB Navigator as well as www.bahn.de
Sachsen-Anhalt ticket: is recognized and sold in the buses.
BahnCard: holders of a valid BahnCard 25, 50 or 100 receive a one-way ticket at a reduced rate when presenting it on bus lines 602 and 603*.
Please note: The BahnCard is not part of the marego fare. The discounted ticket is therefore only valid on bus lines 602 or 603* and cannot be used for onward travel on other means of transport.
* Regulation also applies to other bus lines in the Bahn-Bus-Landesnetz (see line overview)
With the handy bus timetable, you always have all the important details about lines 602 and 603 at a glance. The timetable contains all stops and the corresponding departure times. It also includes an overview map, fare tips and information about connections.
Here you can easily download the bus timetable for lines 602 and 603.